VASER Lipo: Refine Your Body to Perfection Fast
How Ultrasonic Lipo Works & Its Advantages Over the Other Types of Liposuction
A newer ultrasonic lipo technique, VASER Lipo is, in fact, an ultrasound-assisted tumescent lipo surgery. One of the most effective types of liposuction, it’s also fast: you’re done in one single treatment and can see the results immediately – that’s one of the main advantages of VASER liposuction.
So if you’d like to have your body re-contoured gently and precisely – and with the smallest risks possible, then take a closer look at VASERLipo.
From all types of liposuction, this technique is the only one well-suited for smaller, as well as larger or more fibrous areas (like the love handles, bra rolls, several body areas of male patients) – and even for previously suctioned spots.
A minimally invasive technique safer and less painful than laser lipo (which destroys fat by heating the fatty tissue), VASERLipo uses low-level ultrasound to dissolve the fat before suctioning it from your body.
This technique is typically used in conjunction with tumescent lipo surgery giving you a smooth body contouring along with increased skin tightening – that’s another major advantage of VASER liposuction over the other types of cosmetic treatments.
Plus, VASERLipo recovery time is minimal: about 12 hours of rest immediately after the treatment, and another 2-3 weeks of avoiding intense physical activities.
Are you wondering…
How is this newer technique safer for you and providing a smoother result?
Well, firstly because when breaking up the fat cells, ultrasound is safer than laser, which sometimes can cause burns to the surrounding nerves, blood vessels and/or muscles.
Secondly – the main benefit of VASER ultrasound technology (which stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) over the earlier ultrasonic-assisted liposuction procedures is the use of smaller cannulas.
This allows now only for smaller incisions, but for a lower level of sound energy used – resulting in less damage to the surrounding tissues of the body.
You’re probably curious…
How Does VASER Lipo Work?
Whether you need a touch up of a previously suctioned area, a major body contouring makeover, and even a transfer of fatty tissue to another body area to make it plumper, VASER is one of the most effective types of liposuction. That’s because VASERLipo always gives you the precisely-targeted body sculpting that you want.
Here’s how VASER liposuction works
- First, the surgeon injects the target area(s) on your body with a tumescent fluid – a special saline solution of numbing medication and a capillary constrictor that shrinks the blood vessels in the area so the fatty tissue is better exposed.
- Then, the doctor inserts here small, 2-3 mm Titanium rods that deliver ultrasonic waves specifically targeted only at the fat cells, breaking them up, shaking them loose and then emulsifying the fat with the tumescent fluid previously injected.
- Lastly, using small cannulas this mix is suctioned out from the treated area gently, without doing any damage to the surrounding tissues.
What are Your Benefits with VASER Lipo?
As a precise technique delivering very predictable results, you can have it done in one or several areas of your body – here are some of the significant benefits you’ll experience:
- More delicate or harder-to-fix areas of your body (your chin and neck) can be accessed easier and contoured more precisely
- Your final liposuction result (after 3-4 months) is a better body contour and a smoother, tighter skin
- The potential risk of general anesthesia is eliminated, since VASERLipo is done under local anesthesia, typically in your surgeon’s office
- You can have large quantities of fat removed (up to several liters) and multiple areas treated in the same session.