Rhinoplasty Surgery in India: Every Nose is Special
Rhinoplasty Surgery Cost in India
What is Rhinoplasty?
Also referred to as a ‘nose job’ or ‘nose reshaping’ by some patients, Rhinoplasty improves facial harmony and gives your nose an aesthetically proportionate shape and size. It is extensively performed for treating breathing ailments, which can be either innate or developed later in life.
Rhinoplasty Surgery in India
What’s the cost of complete Cosmetic Rhinoplasty in India?
The cost of Cosmetic Rhinoplasty in Jaipur is USD 2200–2400 (Twin Sharing) with ten days post-discharge stay. The additional cost which is incurred depends on various pre-operative and post-operative requirements such as-
- Anesthesia cost during treatment
- Supportive staff cost
- Laboratory tests and other screenings
- Post-surgery clothing
- Medications and post-surgical care expense
However, the cost differs, depending on the type of treatment one undergoes and preference of the surgeon.
What are the Cosmetic and Functional Reasons for undergoing Rhinoplasty?
- To make the nasal bridges aesthetically proportionate
- Rectify Dropped Nasal Tips
- For Narrowing extra-wide nostrils
- For reshaping bent and twisted nose
- Re-define angle between the nose and the lips
- To correct traumatic injuries-induced asymmetrical congenital cleft lip and nose deformity
- For managing breathing and respiratory problems such as sinus.
- To correct various birth deformities such as hump deformity
- For restoring cranial nasal bones mobility
- Straightening of the crooked nose
- Correcting saddle nose deformity
What is the procedure of Rhinoplasty?
Giving anaesthesia to the patient is the very first step. However, the choice of anaesthesia depends on the patient, whether the patient’s comfort zone lies in intravenous sedation or general anaesthesia. The next step that follows is making incisions inside the nose across the columella. Then the structured of the nose is modified, which involves reducing the size of wide nasal spectrum by removing the nose cartilage and increasing the size of the nasal spectrum involves layering the nose with cartilage grafts.
For making the nose look aesthetically correct, synthetic implants are deployed, and then the delicate nasal tissue is re-dressed after which the incisions are closed. After the completion of the procedure, for a few days, splints and gauze will be used so that the newly-structured nose so that the cartilage is kept intact.
Why should you choose India for Rhinoplasty?
India is a leading player in the medical tourist/healthcare Facilitation industry. It is increasingly emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of medical procedures. There are numerous advantages of going to India for treatment. Some of the advantages of going to India for medical treatment are:
- Internationally accredited medical facilities using the latest technologies
- Highly qualified Physicians/Surgeons and hospital support staff
- Significant cost savings compared to domestic private healthcare
- Medical treatment costs in India are lower by at least 60-80% when compared to similar procedures in North America and the UK
- No Wait Lists
- Fluent English speaking staff
- Options for a private room, translator, private chef, dedicated staff during your stay and many other tailor-made services
- Can easily be combined with a holiday/business trip
Post Rhinoplasty patients can visit tourist locations as India has got the best tourist destinations to visit where many international tourists visit every year. Cities like Goa, Kerala, and Rajasthan are the best places to visit.
With the emergence of enhanced techniques and novel methods to give the patients the desired personality to their nose, Indian clinical trials in the field of reconstructive and plastic surgery have glimmered hope amongst the patients by offering the best and cost-effective treatment. The specialists here are skilled at making flawless grafts, thereby putting post-surgical complications at bay. Minimally invasive procedures have been designed for improved management of cosmetic surgeries and the therapeutic and surgical impediments pertaining to the procedures have been overcome.
Also, the hospitals in India have reached new heights in dispensing all the services that meet the necessities of an international patient. From providing a world-class hygienic facility to a variety of healthy cuisines, the doctors here believe in delivering first-class caregiving both before and post-surgery.