Low Cost Nose Surgery
ONE OF INDIA’S TOP RANKED BOARD CERTIFIED COSMETIC SURGEONS
DO PROCEDURE NOW. PAY LATER
SAVE RS. 5000*
Call today and get Rs. 5000 off* on your procedure.
0% INTEREST EMI OPTIONS
Learn about EMI and Easy Payment Options that fits almost any budget.
The Best Quality at Affordable Prices
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
We offer Latest Technology and Best in Class Medical Infrastructure in Rhinoplasty Treatment to ensure utmost safety and
efficiency of treatment
Why is Rhinoplasty Best for you?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape the structure of nose.
Rhinoplasty changes many things in nose, including the nose size (in relation to your face), nose width at the bridge, the size and position of the nostrils etc.
Rhinoplasty is considered to be the best if one is unhappy with the nose shape & structure or may be having difficulty in breathing, in either way a person can undergo rhinoplasty.
4. Are the results long lasting?
The answer to this question is yes if the surgeon is carefully selected. The proper age to undergo rhinoplasty is 15-16 for girls and 17 for boys. The nose ages just like the face, but it always looks better.
2. How much would it cost?The cost of Rhinoplasty is comparatively low than others. Most experienced doctors perform this operation. It depends on the geographic area and how much alteration you need to have done to your nose.
3. Is rhinoplasty safe?Rhinoplasty is very safe and effective surgical procedure. Careful selection of doctors will lead to a safe procedure. The common risks during a rhinoplasty may a be reaction to anesthesia, infections or excess bleeding but not everyone face this problem.
6. Can rhinoplasty help me with breathing problems?
Hair follicles transplanted to the balding areas are genetically resistant to further baldness. Also the growth of these hairs continues life time. Cutting or shortening of hair wont affect the Hair Follicles.
FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION:
Directly Connect With Our Surgeons