ONE OF THE BEST COSMETIC SURGEONS TEAM IN INDIA
Dr. Sunil Arora
15+ Years experience
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery), Consultant
In Print Media
We are happy to arrange for a Skype Consultation with our Doctor.
DO I NEED TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY) OR LIPOSUCTION?
Tummy tuck and Liposuction are the two most common procedures for patients interested in having a flatter stomach. Both the procedures can help patients improve the abdominal area. However, the choice of procedure totally depends on the condition and the desired type of results.
LIPOSUCTION is ideal for removing localized and disproportionate fat deposits. Suitable candidates should be healthy and have firm, elastic skin.
Liposuction is specifically effective in removing excess localized fat. It is primarily chosen for people who generally have good skin and muscle tone. Additionally, liposuction can be used for toning other parts of the body including the love handles, arms, thighs, legs, and butt.
If you have a significant amount of loose skin or stretched muscle tissue (not fat) around your abdomen, a TUMMY TUCKshould work for you.
Tummy tuck is best for issues of loose skin associated with massive weight loss or post-pregnancy.
Tummy tuck is done under general anesthesia and has a longer recovery period as compared to liposuction.
ARMS & THIGHT
DO PROCEDURE NOW. PAY LATER
SAVE RS. 5000*
Call today and get Rs. 5000 off* on your procedure.
0% INTEREST EMI OPTIONS
Learn about EMI and Easy Payment Options that fits almost any budget.
The Best Quality at Affordable Prices
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY ASSURANCE
efficiency of treatment.
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR LIPOSUCTION RELATED QUERIES
Our easy to understand guide is prepared by cosmetic doctors for patients like you.
1. Is Liposuction right for me?It may be due to increase in estrogens level which is the main hormone responsible for breast development or decreases testosterone level. It is also a hereditary condition and there is increased risk in obese person.
2. Is Liposuction safe?These procedures are extremely safe but there are some risks too. Choosing a doctor with an exceptional record of safety and success would help you lower the risks.
3. How much would it cost?The cost for liposuction is totally dependent on the no. of areas to be
treated by liposuction. For single area it would cost lesser than multiple areas.
4. Are the results long lasting?Liposuction removes the fat cells, but it doesn’t prevent future weight gain. Post-treatment a strict diet would help you retain your figure in shape.
5. How much weight can I loose?
The amount of fat that can be removed safely is about 3 to 4kgs (6 to 8 pounds). The more the volume of fat removed on a single day the more serious complications may arise.
6. Which technique should I choose?
Techniques used for liposuction varies from procedure to procedure. Costs and recovery time also varies. Its upto you to choose the right procedure for liposuction.