Are you ready to feel smooth with Laser Hair Removal?
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
Get Your Personalised Quote.
ONE OF THE BEST COSMETIC SURGEONS TEAM IN INDIA
Dr. Sunil Arora
15+ Years experience
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery), Consultant
ONE OF THE BEST LASER HAIR REMOVAL CLINICS
In Print Media
We are happy to arrange for a Skype Consultation with our Doctor.
Laser hair removal is a convenient, non-invasive permanent hair reduction or elimination of unwanted body or facial hair. It is also a method that may treat regions and has no downtime minimal distress and leaves skin looking smoother than waxing, electrolysis or razors. Nowadays, laser hair removal is among the most frequently sought procedures
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is very suitable for removing unwanted hair in the face, arm, leg, underarm, bikini line, and other regions. Laser Hair Removal in Jaipur is treated at ALCS.
Advantages of laser hair removal includes:
DO PROCEDURE NOW. PAY LATER
0% INTEREST EMI OPTIONS
Learn about EMI and Easy Payment Options that fits almost any budget.
The Best Quality at Affordable Prices
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
Does Hairy Skin Lower Your Confidence?
SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY ASSURANCE
We offer Latest Technology and Best in Class Medical Infrastructure in Laser Hair Removal Treatment to ensure utmost safety and efficiency of the procedure.
GET ANSWERS TO LASER HAIR REMOVAL RELATED QUERIES
Our easy to understand guide is prepared by cosmetic doctors for patients like you.
1. Candidates for Laser Hair RemovalIndividuals who would like to eliminate their facial hair or any other unwanted hair from different areas of the human body to improve the smoothness of their epidermis and the aesthetic attractiveness may go ahead with this therapy.
2. Cost of Laser Hair RemovalThe normal price of laser hair removal therapy in India generally varies accordingly. The cost may vary widely based on variables like hair thinning and texture, skin type, type of laser treatment, causes of hair growth, area to be treated and the town of residence.
3. Recovering from Laser Hair RemovalYou may notice swelling and redness for the first couple of hours following laser hair removal.Once laser hair removal and involving scheduled remedies, avoid sunlight – both natural sun and tanning beds – for six months or as directed by your health care provider. Utilize a sunscreen.
4. Side Effects of Laser Hair RemovalLaser Treatment entails using a great deal of laser heat to burn off the hair. This heat may result in skin burns in certain individuals. Itching, pink skin, redness, and swelling around the treatment area or swelling of these pores (follicular edema) are typical side effects of the treatment although those are mild and seldom last more than a couple of days.
*Disclaimer: The results may vary from person to person
We promise to keep your privacy!