As someone rightly said “You never get a second chance to make a First Impression!” Wouldn’t you like to make a great one the first time round itself? Most of us would say an unequivocal yes to this question. This is probably the reason, we have seen such tremendous increase in the different industries dealing with appearances including surgical procedures for the same.
One of the most commonly prevalent cosmetic surgical procedure that almost everyone has heard of is Hair Transplant. You surely would have seen advertisements in your local newspaper claiming to provide the “Best Hair Transplant in Jaipur” or “Guaranteed 100% results”. Is it true? Well to put the record straight, nobody can guarantee 100% results for a hair transplant. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you cannot get good and affordable hair treatment in Jaipur.
Supposing you had undergone a hair transplant surgery, there may be two scenarios
- You liked the results and want to go for a revision treatment
- You did not like the results and want to go for a revision treatment for correction
In either case, it is important to find a good cosmetic surgeon to undergo a Revision Hair Transplant. As you might have deduced the revision hair transplant can be equally important if not more than your initial hair transplant. Therefore, choosing the right doctor becomes all the more critical.
In this article, we try to outline a few points that you should keep in mind while looking for a doctor and you might get the best hair transplant in Jaipur itself rather than travelling far and wide.
- Education – First and foremost, it is extremely important to understand that Hair Transplant is a proper medical surgical procedure. Hence, it should not be performed by just anyone but only by experienced professionals. The first step in your quest to find the best hair transplant in Jaipur, should be to find out the educational qualifications of the doctor you are considering. Is he / she having a degree as well as a license to perform this type of surgery?
- Experience – Once you are assured of educational credentials, the next thing to look for is the experience the doctor holds in performing surgeries, as well as the specific type of surgery you are looking for, viz. Revision Transplant.
- Previous Results – If you are satisfied with the education and experience of the surgeons, then look into the previous results of the surgeries performed by the doctor. Browse through community forums, if possible talk to their previous patients about the doctor’s records. This step may be the make or break decision for getting a hair transplant in Jaipur.
- Availability – The above steps may give you a good idea about the list of surgeons you could potentially consult. Another very important parameter is the availability of the doctor and how many surgeries on an average does he perform per day. Hair transplant is a fairly involved and long procedure and can take anywhere between 4 to 6 hours or more. So if a doctor is performing multiple surgeries in a day, surely this cannot be a right choice as he / she may tend to leave the surgery midway in the hands of his staff.
- Communication – Once you have your shortlist ready, go ahead and book an appointment with all in the list. Meet them and tell them that you are looking for the best hair transplant in Jaipur. Observe the doctor’s communication style. Do they make you feel comfortable? Do they tell you about the potential risks, latest technological advancements and your specific case in detail? Will you be ready to undergo surgery with them?
- Safety and Hygiene – Another critical check for hair transplant in Jaipur or anywhere else is, how hygienic is the medical facility. How is it situated location wise? Are safety standards being followed in the facility?
- Cost – Last but not the least of important factors, it is crucial to know whether it matches the hair transplant cost in Jaipur or is it too expensive.
Following the above points, you surely can find the correct surgeon who will help you make that all important first impression!