STOP WORRYING ABOUT HAIRLOSS
We have done 1000+ successful hair
Board certified plastic surgeon with
significant 15+ years of experience
Male Pattern Hair Loss
Female Pattern Hair Loss
BOARD CERTIFIED HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON
Dr. Sunil Arora
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery), Consultant Dr. Sunil Arora has over 15 years experience in cosmetic treatments and has been serving in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery since 2001. He has won numerous awards during his career, most notable being the Best Plastic Surgeon of Rajasthan award in 2014.
PATIENT SPEAKS 100’s OF 5 – STAR REVIEWS
SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY ASSURANCE
Our hairfall treatment clinic offer Latest Technology and Best in Class Medical Infrastructure in treatment for hair fall to ensure utmost safety and efficiency of the hair growth treatment.
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant Starting at Rs. 30,000*
BE CONFIDENT GET ANSWERS TO YOUR HAIR RELATED QUERIES
Our easy to understand guide is prepared by cosmetic doctors for patients like you.
1. Is hair transplantation the right choice for me?If you are one of the 50% of population who are suffering from excessive hair loss, baldness or hair loss due to unknown reason then yes hair transplantation is the right choice for you. However you need to visit a good hair restoration surgeon before undergoing any treatment.
2. What is eyebrow restoration? Does it work for men and women?It is a type of hair transplantation where the hair is picked from the ears or from the back of the head and transplanted to the Eyebrow area for Natural Looks. Yes it works for both men and women.
3. How much does hair transplant cost in Jaipur?The cost incurred in Hair Transplantation would be very low comparing to the benefits we get. It is much more cost effective than other methods because no further expense is incurred. No expensive chemicals to be bought or used.
4. What will my recovery be like?The incisions made for this Hair implantation are very small and less invasive than past procedures. This results in more rapid healing. Most patients feel fine within a day or two following treatment, although some numbness and mild soreness can be expected for several days.
5. Is hair transplantation safe for me?It is a minimal invasive hairfall treatment navi mumbai literally skin deep and one of the most safest surgical procedures ever performed. And when you have an Excellent Surgeon with Board Certification then you are in safe hands..
6. Are the results long lasting?The incisions made for this Hair implantation are very small and less invasive than past procedures. This results in more rapid healing. Most patients feel fine within a day or two following treatment, although some numbness and mild soreness can be expected for several days.
We promise to keep your privacy!