STOP WORRYING ABOUT HAIRLOSS
Male Pattern Hair Loss
Beard Moustache Transplant
Female Hair Transplant
BOARD CERTIFIED HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON
Dr. Sunil Arora
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery), Consultant Dr. Sunil Arora has over 15 years experience in cosmetic treatments and has been serving in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery since 2001. He has won numerous awards during his career, most notable being the Best Plastic Surgeon of Rajasthan award in 2014.
PATIENT SPEAKS 100’s OF 5 – STAR REVIEWS
SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY ASSURANCE
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant Starting at Rs. 30,000*
BE CONFIDENT GET ANSWERS TO YOUR HAIR RELATED QUERIES
1. Is hair transplantation the right choice for me?If you are one of the 50% of population who are suffering from excessive hair loss, baldness or hair loss due to unknown reason then yes hair transplantation is the right choice for you. However you need to visit a good hair restoration surgeon before undergoing any treatment.
2. Are the results long lasting?Hair follicles transplanted to the balding areas are genetically resistant to further baldness. Also the growth of these hairs continues life time. Cutting or shortening of hair wont affect the Hair Follicles.
3. How much does hair transplant cost in Jaipur?The cost incurred in Hair Transplantation would be very low comparing to the benefits we get. It is much more cost effective than other methods because no further expense is incurred. No expensive chemicals to be bought or used.
4. What will my recovery be like?The incisions made for this Hair implantation are very small and less invasive than past procedures. This results in more rapid healing. Most patients feel fine within a day or two following treatment, although some numbness and mild soreness can be expected for several days.
5. When can I travel post hair transplantation?Patients can fly to the states or countries post hair transplant in couple of days. There really is no direct answer as to when you can fly as it totally depends on your condition. It is advisable for patients not to walk far right after a hair transplant because of the sweating it may induce which is not good..
6. What are the accommodation options available to patients from other cities?There is various offer at ALCS for Patient Relative Accommodation within the hospital premises for the relatives of the patients undergoing treatment at ALCS clinic, thus making it very convenient for those coming with the patient. Our team ensures that patients’ relatives feel at home and are supported during their stay at the clinic.
We promise to keep your privacy!