Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
Get Your Personalised Quote.
ONE OF THE BEST COSMETIC SURGEONS TEAM IN INDIA
Dr. Sunil Arora
15+ Years experience
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery), Consultant
ONE OF THE BEST GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY CLINICS
In Print Media
We are happy to arrange for a Skype Consultation with our Doctor.
DO PROCEDURE NOW. PAY LATER
SAVE RS. 5000*
Call today and get Rs. 5000 off* on your procedure.
0% INTEREST EMI OPTIONS
Learn about EMI and Easy Payment Options that fits almost any budget.
The Best Quality at Affordable Prices
GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
– Questions to ask Doctor in your first visit.
– What happens during the Hair Transplant Surgery?
– How much Does Hair Transplant cost?
– How safe is Hair Transplant procedure?
– What are the risks involved in Hair Transplant?
SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY ASSURANCE
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR GYNECOMASTIA RELATED QUERIES
Our easy to understand guide is prepared by cosmetic doctors for patients like you.
1. What are the reasons for Gynecomastia occurrence?It may be due to increase in estrogens level which is the main hormone responsible for breast development or decreases testosterone level. It is also a hereditary condition and there is increased risk in obese person.
2. Is Gynecomastia Surgery safe?Yes, it is a common and a very safe procedure. As in any surgery, the complication risk is of infection, bleeding, bruising, temporary numbness over the nipple area for which due precaution is taken during the procedure.
3. How soon can results be seen?After gynecomastia surgery, you should notice an immediate improvement in the shape and appearance of your chest.
4. How soon can I go back to work?Most patients feel ready to return to work just a few days after a male breast reduction.
We promise to keep your privacy!