Alopecia or Baldness, also known as Hair Loss, refers to a loss of hair from any part of the head or body. Usually and typically head is involved in hair loss. The severity of hair loss differs from entire body to a small area. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present.
Hair loss in some people causes psychological stress.
Hair loss has been studied for its causes, types and treatment.
There are different pattern of hair loss found to be noticed. Common types include:
- male-pattern hair loss
- female-pattern hair loss
- alopecia areata
- Thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.The most common cause of hair loss is inheritance. Men and women inherit the gene for hair loss from either or both parents. Men are most commonly affected by the inherited gene as the hormone, testosterone, activates the genetic program causing loss of hair follicles. Less common causes of hair loss without inflammation or scarring include the pulling out of hair, certain medications including chemotherapy, HIV/AIDS, hypothyroidism, and malnutrition including iron deficiency.Causes of hair loss that occurs with scarring or inflammation include fungal infection, radiation therapy, lupus erythematosus, and sarcoidosis. On the basis of areas affected, diagnosis of hair loss is done.
- People have between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on their head. On an average normally one losses 100 strands of hair in a day. Hair must be replaced at the same rate at which it is lost, in order to maintain a normal value. More hairs than usual left in the hairbrush after brushing or in the basin after shampooing is usually the first signs of hair thinning that people will often notice. Areas of thinning can also be revealed due to styling, such as a thinning crown or a wider parting.
Symptoms of hair loss include skin lesions, hair loss in patches usually in circular pattern and scarring. Female-pattern hair loss occurs at the parietal and frontal. In male pattern hair either thins out or falls out and thinning, hair loss and loss beings at the crown and the temples.Then suddenly as you are growing, you realise one day that you are also losing lots of hair which is making you look like as if you are bald. This can create many other issues personally and socially.
- Treatment of pattern hair loss may simply involve accepting the condition. But accepting the condition does not help to spare you from psychological and social after effects faced. The psychology of hair thinning is a complex issue. Especially for women, hair is considered an essential part of overall identity, for whom it often represents attractiveness and feminity. Youth and vigor is typically associated with a full head of hair in men.As the science progresses, there are plenty of ways to cure the BALDNESS due to unwanted hair loss. One can go for medical treatment with the pills suggested by dermatologist ensuring better results.
One way is HAIR TRANSPLANT.
Hair transplantation is a type of surgical technique in which hair follicles are removed and moved from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. Male pattern baldness is primarily treated by this technique.
The hair growing on the lower and side parts of the back of the head is permanent hair in most people. It persists even in the phase of the most extreme degree of Male Pattern Baldness. The areas of the head where the hair has thinned or has become bald can be replaced with the hair from permanent area. Advantage of location and distribution for the redistribution of hair is usually there in all the surgical procedures.
Does it really work?
- It do works. The transplanted hair is removed from one area of the body also called donor site and transferred to another area called the recipient site.There is no chance of rejection of transferred tissue transferred tissue as it is not a foreign tissue. After transplantation and regrowth, the transplanted hair which maintains it’s own growth rate, curl, texture and color.
What is a Procedure?
- Surgical hair restoration is a specialty im the field of cosmetic surgery. The hair specialist studies evaluates new developments in the field, transplant techniques, maintains knowledge of advancements, and knows the physiology of hair in depth. Each individual patient is studied carefully by the specialist before treatment begins to design the treatment individual specific because no two heads of hair are alike.
Cost of Hair Transplant?
- The cost varies depending on how large is the area that needs covering and many other factors governing the cost of procedure.
The hair transplant price in Jaipur is most affordable and we do not sacrifice the quality of the procedure. Hair transplant price in Jaipur are dramatically lower, nearly 70% of the costs in India.
SAY GOODBYE TO BALDNESS.!