Compare FUE versus FUT Hair Transplant
If you are suffering from baldness, excessive hair loss, bald patches, thinning of hair or any other hair related worries and problems then you would probably be searching for a method that can help you achieve just the right thick and luscious hair that you always dreamed of. One such treatment method that can help you achieve that is the minor surgical procedure that is done by various medical professionals quite routinely on many individuals. But with so many options available, how can one pick? So today we’ll be answering that question by comparing two of the most reliable hair transplant methods. First, we’ll be looking at what should an ideal hair transplant method achieve.
What is an ideal hair transplant in Jaipur?
There is no such thing as ‘ideal’ in this world but there are things that come close to it and the hair transplant method that comes close to that ideal should have the following features:
- The transplanted hairs should feel natural
- Hardly any side-effect
- Results should last for a longer time
- Zero to a manageable amount of pain
- Should not leave large scars
- Not too costly
You can achieve the best hair transplant in Jaipur or in any other area by collecting as much information as possible about the procedures and then contacting a nearby hair transplant clinic.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction
- Procedure: The hairs are taken randomly from the donor area and are extracted individually from the donor area with the help of a special device.
- Amount of Pain Involved: FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction methods can be completed with minimal to zero amount of pain. Even the recovering period after the procedure is done is quite fast as there is zero to a minimal amount of swelling and redness present in the donor area or the area in which the hair transplant was performed.
- Scarring: Since the hair follicles are extracted individually and randomly so there is no scarring involved in this procedure.
- Cost of the procedure: A FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction method can cost anything from 30,000 rupees to 4 lakh rupees. The total cost of the procedure depends on the amount or volume of hair that you are planning to get transplanted, the area that you choose to get the procedure done from, the clinic you choose, the surgeon you choose to get the hair transplant done from, and various other factors. You can get the best hair transplant in Jaipur or any other area from one of the best clinics only.
FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Procedure: In this procedure, a small strip of tissue is extracted from the back of the head of the donor, the hair follicles are extracted from this strip of tissue, and after harvesting those hair follicles they are transplanted to the desired area that a patient is seeking to get the hair transplant done on.
- Amount of Pain Involved: The pain and discomfort experienced by the patient during this procedure are normally rated as manageable but this is still higher than the pain experienced during the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction method. There could be a slight swelling or redness that can be experienced by the patient after the procedure is done but it is quite normal and usually rights itself in a few hours or days.
- Scarring: There is a bit of a linear scar involved but the scar is quite small and is cancelable by most hairstyles. The scar becomes lighter over time.
- Cost of the Procedure: A FUT or Follicular Unit Transplant can cost anything from 40,000 rupees to 5 lakh rupees. The cost of the complete procedure can depend upon the number of grafts you want, the clinic you choose, the surgeon you choose to get the procedure done from, and many other factors.
You can get the best hair transplant in Jaipur or any other area only after a selective consideration of all the various methods out there. So it is important that you visit a hair transplant clinic around you and try to have an open conversation with the medical professional regarding all the aspects of the procedure that you might feel worried or uncomfortable about. And only proceed with the procedure if you feel ready and comfortable going through with it.