The desire to have healthy, natural hair is as old as mankind itself. Over the years with change in lifestyle and the growing pollution as well as other factors, this is becoming an ever more distant dream with a sizeable population facing permanent hair loss. And it is the same trend that has led to a lot of treatments being discovered for the same. Some of the most common hair loss treatments include
- Hair Transplant – where follicular units containing hair strands are transplanted from one part of the scalp to the other
- Flap Surgeries – involves moving the hair bearing scalp portion to the areas that are balding
- Scalp Reduction – involves reducing the bald portion of the scalp by expanding the hair bearing portions
- Tissue Expansion – which involves expanding the tissues of the hair bearing part of the scalp to cover areas that do not have hair
Even if you have not heard of all the above, chances are you have heard of at least one of the above – the hair transplant. It is such a common procedure that now you can even get a hair transplant in Jaipur itself. You do not need to travel across the world or even the country for the same.
A bigger advantage is that the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is among the lowest in the country making it a much more affordable option.
Things to consider before hair transplant surgery
So you have decided that you need a hair transplant surgery and are already looking for the best hair transplant in Jaipur. Pause, don’t rush into the decision. You need to understand that hair transplant is a surgical procedure like any other operation. There are a number of things you need to consider before going for the same. Here are a few things you must consider
- Not everyone is a good candidate for a transplant – It is important to understand that not everyone can go in for a hair transplant. Factors like age, overall health and the availability of hair for hair transplant are critical. Before deciding, you must identify with the help of a professional, whether you are a good candidate for the same.
- Not everyone gets the same results from the transplant – Even though the procedure remains the same, the overall results may differ from individual to individual. Whether it is the healing of the scar or the density of regrown hair, all depends on your specific body characteristics.
- Where and from whom will you get the procedure done? – Choosing the right and qualified surgeon with a proven track record in the type of surgery you are going for is extremely critical. Since this procedure can alter your looks forever, it is important to check previous patients’ feedback and the doctor’s aesthetics.
- Results take time to appear – You must remember that the results of your transplant will not appear immediately. It can take anywhere up to 6 months to show. The transplanted hair will fall off within weeks and only then will your actual hair grow back.
- Costs associated with the procedure – As much as we would like to avoid this, costs do play an important role in the decision making. It certainly helps that the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is among the lowest in the country and you still get the same great results.
- Why Choose ALCS
Having considered all the parameters and deciding to go for hair transplant in Jaipur, you would now be looking for some good hair transplant clinic in Jaipur. Here are a few reasons why your search can end at ALCS
- Qualified Professionals – A very important factor when choosing a clinic for a plastic surgery like hair transplant is the surgeon who is going to perform the same. With the best hair transplant doctor in Jaipur, Dr. Sunil Arora, leading the team at ALCS, this is one aspect completely taken care of.
- Fully equipped facility at an affordable price – The next critical factor is the most advanced equipment to make your experience a good one and doing the same at a price that is affordable for everyone. This is something that is of paramount importance at ALCS. Our satisfied clients are testimony to the same.