[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]
The Cure for Man Boobs
Man boobs or Moobs top the chart of men’s least-welcome bodily characteristics is intense. Man boobs are enlargement of breast tissue which is not threatening and is generally a result of being overweight, hitting puberty or an enzyme converting the testosterone into estrogen. Though this condition barely causes any physical discomfort, it obviously results in psychological issues, such as low self-esteem, which can translate into poor general health, social functioning, and mental well-being.
Now let’s talk about some tips which can help you to get rid your man boobs –
– We all know that alcohol is packed with calories so stop drinking alcohol.
– Junk foods contain more calories than other natural whole foods. So don’t eat junk.
– Swimming is very helpful exercise to reduce your man boob as it can help you with the hand exercise which is connected to the fibers and fatty tissues in man boobs. You should swim at least twice a week
– Perform a full-body workout at home thrice a week. If you want to lose fat from your chest you have to train your whole body.
You should visit the doctor for a checkup before beginning any new exercise or diet plan.
– Try to add more of sea food to your diet.
You should include milk thistle in your diet. Add 1 tbsp. of milk thistle seeds and to enough water. Put it on the stove and wait until it boils and allow it to soak for about 20 minutes. Strain it and then add honey to taste. Drink it 2-3 times a day for a few weeks. You will see the result soon.
– Fish oil is also one of the best ways to get rid of man boobs, especially if you want to deal with this health condition without sweating much and staying at home. Because fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acid, which is known to increase male hormone levels and reduce estrogen level, it is very helpful.
– Zinc deficiency is also one of the main reason for large boobs in men because it can cause low testosterone levels in men. You should consume zinc-rich foods such as yogurt, cashews, raisins, and chickpeas. It may help you get rid of man boobs.
– According to a study, your man boobs can be a result of high intake of grain products. It is known that consuming a high level of grain products can result in increasing the estrogen levels and simultaneously reducing the testosterone levels in men.
Gynecomastia: Cure to Man Boobs.
But before everything else, you must also know that whether you just have harmless man boobs or Gynecomastia which is a disease. Let’s first talk about Gynecomastia. It is a disease which is defined as the excessive growth of breast tissue that characteristically presents with an elastic or a firm palpable tissue, that extends symmetrically outward from the nipple area. Under the microscopic analysis, this is a benign condition with enlargement of male glandular breast tissue. It occurs symmetrically in both breasts. If you just have increased chest mass which happens due to deposition of fat in the area surrounding the nipples, then you don’t have Gynecomastia, it is just chest fat. The matter below the skin is just accumulated fat in the chest area which is soft and is not painful. There is a soft lump under the entire breast part. It especially occurs in overweight or obese men. And if it is not severe, it might be reduced through diet and exercise.
To treat gynecomastia medications and supplements that elaborate estrogen synthesis should be stopped. Patients are then asked to follow up from 6 months to a year. If there are no changes in the occurrence of symptoms, medications such as estrogen receptor blockers will be offered. But there are some patients, who find the symptoms psychologically upsetting, to those surgical removals of the enlarged breast tissue may be offered.
Unlike gynecomastia, in normal chest fat treatment is not usually indicated for patients with extra fat tissue on the chest. But in this case, they are generally advised to adopt a change in lifestyle which promotes weight loss in order to improve overall health and to lower the risk factors for developing cardiovascular diseases.[/fusion_text][fusion_text] [/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]