What is the average cost of Liposuction in Jaipur
Liposuction is such a cosmetic procedure that helps in getting rid of the extra, unwanted fat deposits from various parts of the body. In most of the time, it is seen that exercises and diet are not enough to get rid of those unwanted pockets of fat especially at the buttocks, hips, flanks, saddlebags, thighs, calves, ankles, breasts, back, arms and neck. When nothing works on the fatty tissues, liposuction is the last resort.
The surgeons usually perform the procedure under local anesthesia on an out-patient basis. Patients can return back home on the same day of undergoing the procedure and the best part about liposuction is it involves a very short recovery period.
In a liposuction procedure, the surgeon first evaluates the amount of fat to be removed and then marks the areas. Then a medicinal fluid that consists of liquid anesthetic and some saline solution is injected into the area of treatment.
The surgeon then uses a special instrument called cannula to loosen the fatty tissues in the desired area. This cannula is made to move in a back and forth controlled motion and a vacuum suction is attached at the end of the cannula to remove this loose liquefied fat from the body.
At the end of the procedure, the surgeons usually do not suture up the incisions to drain out the anesthetic fluid out from the body. The incisions are then covered with dressings and bandages to ensure a safe recovery period.
The surgeons provide numerous post-op instructions that the patients must follow to relish a complication free result, during the recovery period. The patients are also provided with a compression garment to provide support to the new body contour.
Most of the people after undergoing the procedure are absolutely satisfied and achieves a new body contour that makes them feel young, refreshed and confident.
However, only a limited amount of fat can be removed from the body through liposuction and people with an overall stable weight are only qualified for undergoing a liposuction procedure. Therefore, people who are obese and overweight will not be benefitted from this procedure. Additionally, liposuction is not responsible for removing the cellulite or tightening sagging skin.
There are various kinds of liposuction techniques that are available, which people can undergo in order to achieve the best desired results. Usually, the surgeon would recommend the best liposuction technique in order to achieve the best results. So following are the varieties of liposuction techniques that are available-
- Tumescent liposuction
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction
- Vaser liposuction
- Laser-assisted liposuction
Cost of liposuction in Jaipur:
Jaipur is a gorgeous city full of magnificent architectures and is also one of the most thriving commercial hubs which offer more than tourism. There are a number of people who opt Jaipur for undergoing a liposuction procedure which is because the city provides the best quality facilities at a very reasonable cost than any other countries in the world.
The clinic and hospitals in the city have highly experienced and skilled surgeons who perform various surgeries and procedures safe. In fact, many people may also find the cost of liposuction reasonable in Jaipur. Not only this, they provide the best, latest upgraded technologies to perform the procedure.
Overall the exact cost of liposuction cannot be determined since it varies from person to person depending on various factors like-
- The treatment area– Generally large area of treatments such as abdomen or back usually costs more than treatment in the smaller area. But small but difficult areas like cheek or chin may also cost higher than usual.
- Multiple treatment areas- The cost of liposuction also goes high when several parts of the body are treated at once.
- Body type- The final price of the liposuction procedure depends on the amount of fat to be removed.
- The liposuction technique undergone– Typically traditional liposuction procedure costs less than the advanced liposuction technologies like ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction.
- The surgeon– This is the last but the most important factor that highly affects the final cost of the procedure. Any highly experienced and trained surgeon with a reputation usually charges more in comparison to a less respected and knowledgeable one.