What is the average cost of hair transplant in Jaipur
Jaipur- the capital city of Rajasthan is indeed the most popular destination, especially for its heritage. The place has undergone numerous development in the recent time and that had led to increasing workload, stress, and pollution.
And this has given rise to numerous problems and hair loss is one among them. Unnatural hair loss not only leads to hair thinning and baldness issues but also gives rise to certain other problems like lack of self-confidence and self-esteem.
What is hair transplant procedure?
But the biggest news is with the help of cosmetic surgery, the patients are able to reverse the harmful effects of time and pollution by undergoing a hair transplant procedure.
The hair transplant procedure is a surgical hair restoration procedure where the surgeons are able to extract hair follicles from the sides and back of the scalp which is the donor site and transplant these hair follicles to the recipient site which is the hair thinning or balding areas.
Before performing the hair transplant procedure, the patients are administered with local anesthesia to make sure that the patients experience no major pain and bruising.
People prefer undergoing a hair transplant procedure because the procedure naturally encourages the normal hair growth including a very short recovery period. In fact, there are also least chances for the rise of any complications and side effects in the procedure.
The results obtained are permanent and new hairs are found growing within three to six month of undergoing the hair restoration procedure.
Factors affecting the cost of the hair transplant procedure:
However, a hair transplant procedure is performed in the wrong hands may not only lead in achieving bad results but it may lead to loss of money, time.
So it is very important for the people to select a good, experienced and reputed surgeon who can perform the procedure with his artistic skills and help the patients to achieve the most natural appearing results.
But hair transplant is a bit expensive procedure and there are no insurance companies that cover the cost of the procedure. So it is very important for us to know what all factors actually affect the cost of the procedure-
- A number of hair grafts or follicles to be transplanted- The cost of a cosmetic surgery is dependent on the number of factors that are greatly influenced by the number of hair strands that are needed to be transplanted in the recipient area.
If the number of the hair grafts increase then the price of the procedure also goes higher. So it becomes difficult for any surgeon to estimate the final cost of the procedure without even analyzing the patient’s condition.
- Surgical technique has undergone- There are various approaches to undergoing a hair transplant procedure.
Like some may be able to achieve the best result by undergoing a FUT procedure while others may accomplish satisfactory results by undergoing an FUE hair transplant procedure.Therefore the hair transplant technique undergone is also another important factor that affects the overall cost of the procedure.
- Surgeons experience and reputation- This is one of the most important factors that affect the bill of the hair transplant procedure.Very often the patient may think about choosing the surgeon who charges less over the one who charges more.
Normally it has been found that surgeon with higher experience and skill charges more for a procedure and we must cherry-pick such surgeon for undergoing a safe and complication-free procedure.Therefore compromising with the quality of work undergone is not really a good choice.
- Geographic location- Yet another most important factor that affects the hair transplant cost in jaipur is the position or geographic location of the clinic.The overall market price of the area where the clinic is located may vary and that will also affect the final bill.
- Additional charges- other additional charges include any additional charges by the clinic or the hospital, anesthesia fees, etc.
Therefore, being in a well and the reputed hospital does not mean undergoing a successful procedure.
But important is getting to choose such a surgeon who is experienced and can perform the best hair transplant jaipur. A hair transplant in Jaipur is considered a successful one only when the surgeons are able to transplant the hair grafts carefully and successfully that will provide absolutely best and natural results.