What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation, also popularly known as vaginoplasty or vaginal tightening, to women in and around the world. Vaginal Rejuvenation is a popular vaginal surgery procedure in the newly established area of cosmetogynecology.
This few hour surgical procedure helps in vaginal relaxation, common conditions associated with pregnancy and ageing. Vagina rejuvenation is performed by highly accredited cosmetic surgeons.
Generally, vaginoplasty and labiaplasty come together in surgical vaginal rejuvenation. Vaginoplasty involves constricting and firming of the vagina while labiaplasty includes restyling or reforming the outer/inner lips of the vagina.
Vaginal rejuvenation is a safe and efficient cosmetic surgery procedure and is very popular among women as it helps them get back vagina that is almost similar to a young vagina. Due to this reason, it is sometimes also known as vaginal tightening surgery as well.
The most popular method of vaginal reconstruction is laser vaginal tightening which is a non-surgical process using lasers.
As we grow older, our body goes through a transformation. For the majority of the women ageing process and delivery of a child takes a toll on the vagina, which stretches out and loses muscle tone over time.
The entire pregnancy process can lead to reduced sexual satisfaction, embarrassment and a loss of self-esteem that can blindside even the most confident of women.
Laser Vaginal Tightening- Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
Laser vaginal tightening, also known as LVR (Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation) is a non-surgical process involving lasers for vaginal reconstruction. That means the process is non-invasive and do not involve heavy cuts or bleeding. Instead, lasers are used to make incisions and promote the growth of collagen to restore vagina to normal condition.
The process involves less bleeding and also, does not need tissue clamping. It aims at helping women in improving the appearance and health of their vagina.
The normal delivery, old age, and several other reasons can give rise to a more relaxed vagina that leads to dissatisfaction in sexual desires. The laser vaginal tightening strengthens and tightens vagina for improved results in sexual fulfillment.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation is not only associated with sexual contentment. Rather, this process also helps women who undergo urinary incontinence. This includes the unintentional loss of urine during sneezing, laughing, coughing, etc. The LVR or laser vaginal rejuvenation helps you get a young, strong, better and normal vagina while treating problems like urinary incontinence.
Note: ALCS offers best laser vaginal rejuvenation in Jaipur at affordable costs. You get vaginal treatment by Dr. Sunil Arora who is a renowned cosmetic surgeon and has been awarded Best Plastic Surgeon in Rajasthan.
Why undergo vaginal rejuvenation surgery?
Getting a tight vagina and more sexual satisfaction is possible through vaginal rejuvenation surgery
Some women feel embarrassed due to their loose vagina which becomes a major reason for them to avoid wearing well-fit clothes like swimsuits. Most women do give a thought to vaginal plastic surgery or vaginal rejuvenation.
Procedures like vagina tightening surgery help women regain vaginal tightness, sexual pleasure and a more youthful looking vagina.
Losing vaginal tightness leads to decreased sexual satisfaction, which is incredibly common, especially for those women who have had tougher or multiple childbirths.
All women should feel at ease while discussing with her cosmetic surgeon because there are several other options and effective medical treatment is available.
With the various new technological advances in the field of vaginal plastic surgery. Few cosmetic surgeons even create a nurturing, spa-like environment for women who expect only the best in surgical and cosmetic procedures.
At the now available state-of-the-art medical facility, women are well catered in a discreet and friendly atmosphere, where they feel comfortable while speaking their mind
Good Candidates for Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Women who are not having the best possible sexual experience because of their weak or loose vagina can undergo this surgery on the advice of ALCS experts.
- Also, as mentioned earlier, women facing problems like involuntary loss of urine while sneezing, coughing, etc. can also opt for this surgery.
- If you feel less or no sensation during sex either due to age issues or saggy vagina.
- In short, women who are enduring vaginal relaxation and troubles related to the same can discuss laser vaginal rejuvenation with experts.
Non-Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation vs. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Patients often get puzzled about the difference between non-laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery and laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery procedures.
For Dr Sunil Arora at ALCS Jaipur, the option he recommends is based on the individual patient’s needs. Both laser and non-laser vagina surgery procedures are available at ALCS Jaipur.
The difference between non-laser and laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery is that non-laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery is the metal surgical instrument utilized during the case.
A particular laser is an option, as are non-laser options such as an electric scalpel or radiofrequency (RF) technique. Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery is the best option for women who wish to experience significant vaginal relaxation or pelvic organ prolapse.
Feel Young Again with Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery
If you suffer from decreased sexual sensation and weak vaginal muscles which have affected your self-esteem and left you feeling sexually unsatisfied and embarrassed, let us put your mind at ease.
Top Benefits of Laser Vaginal Tightening
The non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation using lasers can provide the following benefits to women:
- Significant enhancement of vaginal muscles.
- Improved, healthy and toned vaginal muscles
- Reduced size of internal & external vaginal diameters
- Improved and enhanced sexual gratification
- Getting vagina back to its normal condition
- Feeling apt sensation during intercourse and thus, enjoying a satisfying pleasure in sex.
- Increased confidence in wearing dresses that show up your improved shape through surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
- Majority of the women experience a more enhanced and youthful Look in the Vaginal Area
- Well enhanced vaginal muscle tone increased strength and control
- More Improved sexual satisfaction and increased friction during sexual Intercourse
- Faster recovery
- Most individual vaginal surgery procedures take about 1-2 Hours
- Fees Range from $8,000 to $10,000 depending on the country, the surgeon etc.
- Various financing options are available through private or government insurance plans.
- Major risks in vaginal rejuvenation plastic surgery are extremely rare and are noticed in Less than 1% of Cases
Book an appointment to know more about the benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery at ALCS Jaipur
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure – A Quick Glance
- This is an outpatient procedure in which general anesthesia is used along with a pudendal block. A pudendal block is a nerve block that numbs the entire vaginal area. It also helps in controlling the postoperative pain of LVR for around 24 hrs.
- A solution called tumescent fluid is injected into vaginal walls. This is done to achieve almost bloodless surgery. That is why it is also called non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
- Required dissections or incisions during this surgery are done through a particular laser. The vaginal muscles are also tightened with the help of sutures as per the expectation of patient.
Before Vaginal Tightening Surgery
- Always choose a surgeon who is extensively experienced in vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
- Discuss the confidentiality policy as this is an entirely personal issue and thus needs to be addressed and done with complete privacy and respect.
- Stay open, honest and frank with your doctor during the consultation for laser vaginal rejuvenation process.
- Discuss as to why you want to go for this surgery so that you can have reasonable expectations from the procedure.
- Discuss your existing health issues, medical history, any ongoing medication or past medication with your doctor before the surgery. Also, discuss the best available options for you.
- Your detailed consultation with your doctor will not only give you an idea about the cost and procedure of surgical vaginal rejuvenation but will also help you get mentally prepared for this surgery.
At ALCS, we take care of all above points because we genuinely understand and respect your feelings. We want our patients to stay acutely aware of the process so that they get what they expect for!
After Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
- You should expect some bruising, swelling and pain after your procedure. You will have a vaginal pack which will be noticed as white gauze outside the opening of the vagina. It is to be removed the morning following surgery ( instructions will be given ).
- Swelling may linger for as long as two to four weeks. Pain medication will be prescribed to control any discomfort, however, if you begin to have severe pain, contact your plastic surgeon immediately.
- Note that the pain medications can cause constipation ( it is the most common complaint ) and you should use a stool softener such as Colace, drink plenty of fluids, and eat fruits and vegetables to help to keep the stools soft.
- Apply ice packs to the perineum off and on for the first 48 hours to minimize swelling. If patients have hemorrhoids they can on rare occasions see a post-surgical flair up. If this happens you will be provided with medications for treatment.
- Hemorrhoid or Peri-anal swelling condition will resolve in ten to fourteen days. Make sure that you take all medications as prescribed.
Recovery From Vaginal Tightening Surgery
The recovery process is different for everyone, but within a day after your laser vaginal tightening, you should be up and walking around. Take care to follow these aftercare steps after vaginal rejuvenation:
- You may shower on the second or third day following surgery. No tube baths for four weeks. Refrain from thong underwear and tight-fitting clothing for four weeks.
- You may need to be out of work and away from your usual activities for the first week.
- Over the next two or three weeks, your treated areas may remain very sensitive and strenuous physical activities should be limited. Following this period you may gradually return to activities such or lifting, and light exercise.
- Avoid any high impact activities for about one month. In particular, you should avoid jogging and bouncing activities for up to six weeks.
- Always take care to avoid stress to your treated areas and allow time to heal and recover. Sex may be resumed in six weeks.
What are the cosmetic surgical risks involved in vaginal rejuvenation?
Risks from vaginal rejuvenation surgery are extremely rare and seen in less than 1% of cases. Complications may include infection, excessive bleeding, bowel injury, scarring or nerve injury.
To put this into perspective, the risks involved in pregnancy and delivery far exceed any risks of vaginal rejuvenation plastic surgery performed by a surgeon with expertise in the field of cosmetic vaginal surgery.
How to choose a Vagina Cosmetic Surgeons
Cosmetic surgeons who conduct vaginal rejuvenation plastic surgeries may have different qualifications, training and experience. Women should look for a cosmetic surgeon that belongs to a professional government authorised body.
For example, a member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons in India (APSI) has completed a minimum of 12 years medical and surgical education plus at least five years of specialist postgraduate training in vaginal surgery.
This type of professional is a better choice for your cosmetic surgeon. Rather than a one who is qualified but not from an authorised university and someone having hardly 1 years experience in vagina rejuvenation plastic surgery or vagina tightening surgery.
Vaginal cosmetic surgeon
The team at ALCS Jaipur is comprised of a physician and nursing staff who provide comfort, peace-of-mind and superior medical service under the guidance of Dr Sunil Arora.
Dr Sunil Arora has performed over a hundred vaginal rejuvenation surgeries in Jaipur and works diligently to bring new technology to women both domestically and internationally.
His extensive study in the field, eye for feminine beauty and strong demand for patient safety has improved the quality of life for hundreds of patients.
Dr Sunil Sharma encourages women to do their detailed research before choosing a vaginal rejuvenation surgeon. Remember, when choosing a vaginal cosmetic surgeon, be sure to focus on their qualifications, experience and functional results (i.e. speak with other patients who have undergone the procedure)
Experienced vaginal rejuvenation doctors like Dr Sunil Arora also pay special attention to the appearance of the vaginal area to create a more youthful look.
Patients can expect compassionate, best-in-class care while undergoing surgical procedures with Dr Sunil Arora
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation- FAQs
1. What is the duration of this process?
Generally, it is 1 to 1 and a half hrs. The duration actually depends on the level of vaginal relaxation and the expected and chosen treatment by the patient.
2. Are there any side effects of LVR surgery?
Like any other surgery, the LVR also involves certain risks and side effects like scarring, numbness of vaginal area and few more. A detailed consultation with your doctor will help you know and prepare about LVR.
3. When can the patient get back to the normal routine?
You may go back to normal routine in a week.
4. Do I need post-operative care after surgery?
Yes, you need that for around a week. Therefore, it is advisable to make arrangements for someone who can take care of the patient for at least a week after the LVR.
Cost of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
The price of vaginal reconstruction surgery varies from person to person as well as the place from where you decide to get it done. Moreover, the experience and training of cosmetic surgeon also come into play in the financial aspects of vaginal surgery.
You must have an open discussion with your doctor regarding every aspect of laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure before you decide to go with it. Most importantly, you should pay more attention to qualification and experience of your doctor for vaginal tightening instead of paying too much attention to price.
The cost of vaginal cosmetic surgery in most part of India starts from around USD $8000 and varies according to the type of surgery, surgeon experience, the facility whether a hospital or a clinic and city where you choose to get your vagina rejuvenation cosmetic surgery done.
After all, a vaginal surgery is an intimate procedure that can affect your self-esteem so you should always trust the best!
At ALCS, you not only get an effective vaginal rejuvenation under the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan but also a host of other cosmetic gynecology procedures and body reshaping surgeries.
Contact ALCS, Jaipur now to get beautiful, curvaceous body regardless of your age!
ALCS Clinic offers best vaginal surgeon in Jaipur at economical costs.