Rhinoplasty Clinic in Jaipuradmin@alcs
Rhinoplasty is also known as Nose Reshaping, Nose Correction Surgery or Nose Reconstructive Surgery.
Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
The shape of your nose plays a major role in the appearance of your face. A right shape nose can make your face look attractive. However, due to some reasons, your nose may become out of alignment with the rest of your body. This gives an undesirable look to your appearance and a nose job can resolve this problem.
In addition to improper shape due to birth defects, you may also need a nose recorrection surgery if you are having breathing problems due to the structure of your nose. In such cases, rhinoplasty can relieve the congestion caused due to the improper shape of the nose.
So, a nose reshaping surgery can be immensely beneficial to not only improve your aesthetic appearance but also correct structural defects. But, the question arises- what exactly is rhinoplasty?
What is Rhinoplasty?
As described above, Rhinoplasty, commonly referred as nose surgery (nose reshaping or nose lift job), is done for cosmetic as well as functional reasons related to the nose. The Rhinoplasty surgery is performed for cosmetic reasons when a person is not happy with the shape or structure of his/her nose.
The best rhinoplasty surgery is the one which provides a nose that suits the patient’s face without disturbing the function of nose.
It improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Nose cosmetic surgery may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty by the best cosmetic surgeon in Rajasthan at ALCS, Jaipur brings a satisfactory answer for those who are not satisfied with the shape or structure of their nose.
You Might Need a Rhinoplasty, IF:
You are not satisfied with the shape or structure of your nose
You have suffered an injury resulting in the distortion of your nose
You have birth defects in form of deformed nose
You have a bump in your nose bridge
You want to improve your appearance
How Rhinoplasty is Performed – A General Idea
After a detailed examination and consultation with the patient, the desired nose structure is decided by the surgeon. During this decision, the patient’s needs and suitability is mainly taken care of by the doctor. The nose bone, skin and cartilage surrounding the nose are worked upon by the doctor to reshape the nose in expected way.
Rhinoplasty or nasal surgery basically consists of three categories as given below:
- Open Rhinoplasty : The major nose reshaping tasks are accomplished under this type of rhinoplasty. Mainly, the incision in this type of surgery is made in the skin that divides the nostrils. Open rhinoplasty allows doctor to get a straightforward view of patient’s nasal anatomy.
- Closed Rhinoplasty : This category involves an incision inside the nose. The skin is disconnected from the cartilage and bone to get the preferred structural improvement in nose. Closed rhinoplasty gets performed in lesser time in comparison of open rhinoplasty. Also, the recovery time is lesser than as in open rhinoplasty.
- Revision Rhinoplasty : Just as the name suggests, this surgery is a repeated surgery which is done in order to rectify the problems that continue after the first rhinoplasty.
Rhinoplasty in Jaipur at ALCS offers personalised attention and care to help you get the best rhinoplasty surgery in India. You will be in the hands of one of the best plastic surgeons in India at ALCS, Jaipur to give you the best nose job.
After Rhinoplasty- Nose Job Recovery
Like any other cosmetic surgery, recovery from rhinplasty will depend on the complexity of your nose job. It also varies from individual to individual and your surgeon will give you an accurate idea of the exact recovery time period. Meanwhile, you must be aware of these post operative care points:
- You will experience mild discomfort immediately after the nose surgery in the form of swelling and bruising, particularly around nose and eyes. Your face may also turn puffy and remain so for few days after the surgery.
- Your doctor will recommend pain medications and cold compresses, if required to deal with swelling and pain.
- You may be required to wear nasal splints as well immediately after the nose reshaping surgery. These splints support and protect your nose while sleeping or otherwise.
- To give additional support, your surgeon may also put a nasal packing inside the nose that acts as an internal splint to hold everything else together. Splints will be removed within a week or 10 days by your doctor.
- You can resume normal activities including light exercise within three to four weeks after the nose job. However, consult your surgeon before doing strenuous activities or heavy lifting exercises.
- You should not expose your nose to direct sunlight for few months after the nose lift surgery.
- If bones in your nose are altered and you wear glasses, you may be asked to wear them with a special support. You can remove these supports after some weeks as suggested by your surgeon.
The cost of this surgery varies from patient to patient because of many factors. Some important factors while calculating the cost of this surgery include experience of surgeon, medical facilities involved, type of anesthesia, care involved in recovery and fees of surgeon.
You can follow a normal routine in a day or two. However, for strenuous activities you need to wait for a week or two.
Pain, swelling, bruising or clotting are some of the possible side effects of rhinoplasty and can be treated through oral medication.
The surgery can be done using local or general anesthesia. Your doctor will decide the best option for you.
The cost of a nose job will largely depend on the complexity of your nose surgery. It is best to have an open consultation with your surgeon regarding the financial aspects of nose reshaping. However, you must keep in mind to choose the best cosmetic surgeon in terms of experience and training.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular surgeries and offers a safe and effectual solution for your nose problems. ALCS cosmetic experts can efficiently help you improve your looks through rhinoplasty surgery at affordable cost in Jaipur. For More Info, Contact (75687 88885, 75687 88886)
AT ALCS, you are in the hands of the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan who will ensure that you get an effective nose job surgery. Contact ALCS now for rhinoplasty in Jaipur at an affordable cost.