Liposuction Surgery in Jaipur
Are you tired of using the age old methods of exercising, dieting etc. to get rid of unwanted fat from your body? If so, consult an experienced ALCS surgeon in Jaipur and discuss liposuction – the most effective, quick and highly advanced technology to say goodbye to fat in your body!
Liposuction: Remove Unwanted Fat from Your Body & Bring it Back into Shape!
What is Liposuction- A Quick Glance
Liposuction is a fat removal surgery in which the fat is broken and sucked up from different parts of the body. These body parts include stomach, neck, chin, cheeks, arms, thighs, back etc.
Also known as lipoplasty or body contouring surgery, liposuction can help you eliminate stubborn fat from love handles, buttocks, thighs, and similar areas. These regions often do not lose fat from diet or exercising alone. Liposuction surgery is a popular cosmetic surgery and one of the safest cosmetic procedures with high satisfaction rate among people.
Note: It is worth mentioning here that liposuction is not a weight loss or obesity treatment. It also does not remove stretch marks, cellulite or wrinkles from the skin.
Who Should Opt for Liposuction at ALCS Jaipur?
Liposuction surgery may not be ideal for every person. That’s why we don’t advise everyone who comes for treatment at our jaipur clinic to undergo liposuction. You must consult an experienced surgeon regarding your suitability for this surgery.(Contact ALCS for an expert advice regarding all aspects of fat removal surgery in Jaipur.)
Liposuction surgery can work for you, if:
- you carry extra fat at different locations in your body that give a disproportionate and undesirable look to your body
- you want to have more definition and sleek look in some areas of your body. If you are trying to chuck out fat since a long time but are not getting positive results for the same, you should opt for liposuction after consulting with experienced surgeons of ALCS in Jaipur.
- you have good skin elasticity as liposuction does not work well with loose skin. This is because the lack of skin elasticity either due to age or any other reason can compromise with the results of liposuction surgery.
- You ought to be healthy in order to go for this fat removal surgery. The ALCS doctors will examine you well and analyze whether you are the right candidate for liposuction or not.
- Ideally, you should not be overweight by more than 20 pounds before liposuction and carry a stable weight.
- You should not be suffering from any disease like diabetes, blood circulation ailments, coronary heart disease or poor immunity.
- If you plan to gain weight in near future, either due to pregnancy or other reasons, going through liposuction is not the best choice at this time.
- You should definitely be 18 years or above in age if you want to opt for this fat removal surgery
Liposuction techniques can be used to reduce localized fat deposits of the:
- Hips and buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Calves and ankles
Liposuction Procedure at ALCS Jaipur
- As the name suggests, liposuction involves suction of fat from body parts. Surgeons make a small incision in the skin of the patient and insert blunt, thin tubes known as a cannula.
- These tubes (liposuction cannula, liposuction micro-cannula) are used to accomplish the task of sucking fat from the body. This instrument is hollow and uses a high-pressure vacuum to suck the fat.
- Generally, this fat removal surgery can be is done with general anesthesia. The process may last for several hours depending on which body part is targeted for liposuction and the quantity of fat that has to be removed.
- Once the liposuction procedure is completed, the patient is given an elastic cover to wear or bandages are used to provide support on the operated area.
After Liposuction- Recovery And Post Operative Care
Depending on the region of the body from which fat is removed, recovery from liposuction can vary from person to person. You must discuss with your plastic surgeon in advance regarding the period of your recovery. However, some general things which you must keep in mind about liposuction recovery are:
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience pain once anesthesia effects are over. However, consult your surgeon if you face extreme or long lasting pain.
- Initially, fluids may leak from the region where surgeon inserted the cannula. So, the doctor usually inserts a drainage tube to divert the fluids away from the wound.
- You must wear special elastic compression clothes or tight garments after the surgery during the prescribed period of time. In general, the healing period may last from six to nine months during which swelling.
- During the first 48 hours of surgery, you may experience swelling and bruising in the affected region. While bruising may go away within 7 to 10 days, swelling disappears within 10-14 days. However, you can also experience some residual swelling for as long as 4 months after the surgery.
- Proper rest is must after the fat removal surgery. If possible, keep the affected area in an elevated position for a maximum period during initial days after the surgery.
- Avoid heavy exercise for 4-6 weeks after liposuction as it may lead to fluid retention in affected areas. However, you must try to walk as soon as possible post fat removal surgery to prevent blood clotting and swelling in legs.
- You must follow a healthy life style after this surgery as your body can store fat in other regions if you consume extra calories. For long lasting results of liposuction, maintain a stable weight and eat a healthy diet.
Overall, like any other surgery, liposuction is also not free from side effects. Some of the side effects of liposuction include infection, scarring, bruising etc. Your doctor will prescribe treatment and medicines for these liposuction risks. But, is liposuction worth it? Once you see the results, you will feel satisfied for making the right choice of going through the liposuction procedure.
Fat Removal Surgery Cost
The cost of liposuction surgery mainly depends on two factors. First, which area or body part has to be targeted for liposuction and secondly, the amount of fat that has to be removed. Your doctor can give you an approximate idea for the same. Feel free to contact ALCS to discuss every aspect of liposuction in Jaipur.
Liposuction is a quick way to remove fat and get a shapely body, provided, the patients strictly follow a healthy lifestyle after going through this surgery.
If you are looking for best liposuction in India, immediately visit or contact ALCS to know more about liposuction in Jaipur at an affordable cost in a completely confidential and amicable environment.