Lip Augmentation Clinic in Jaipuradmin@alcs
For Fuller, Plump & More Beautiful Lips!
Lip augmentation or lip enhancement surgery can give you full, attractive lips to enhanceyour beauty. Either due to natural structure or with age, you may have thinner lips than you actually want. But with lip augmentation surgery, you can now have the lips just like your favorite celebrities.
Be it Priyanka Chopra or Drew Berrymore, various celebrities are known for their luscious lips. Moreover, plump, full lips do look more attractive than thin lips. So, if you too dream of having such lips, ALCS can help you get such strikingly beautiful lips with best lip augmentation in Jaipur.
Lip augmentation is also known as lip enhancement and is done using lip injections or lip surgery. It is always good to have knowledge of any surgical procedure before actually going for it. So, let us now first understand what is lip augmentation.
What is Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic surgery that helps you get fuller lips. The latest technique of this surgical procedure involves using dermal fillers that are injectable. These dermal fillers are available in many types. The experienced plastic surgeons of ALCS select the best dermal filler as per the requirement of their patients. These lip fillers are injected in the lips and area surrounding the mouth to get fuller lips. That is why these are also called lip injections
Lip augmentation is also done through silicon lip implants. It is also done by using one’s own body fat (liposuction) in filling the lips. But using the dermal fillers is the most cost effective and viable option for lip enhancement.
Note: At ALCS, the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan takes care of your lip augmentation and offers you best lip enhancement in Jaipur.
Lip augmentation procedure is carried using local anesthesia. The duration for performing lip enhancement surgery requires one or two hours. This duration can reduce or exceed as per the complexity involved in each patient case. Certain mild side effects are also involved in this lip surgery but they are treated well though medication.
Top Benefits of Lip Augmentation
Increases size of your lips.
Provides fuller, plumper lips.
Help reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth
Before Lip Augmentation Surgery
Depending on the type of Lip enhancement procedure (fillers, implants, liposuction, etc), your plastic surgeon will guide you through preoperative measures you need to take before the surgery. However, there are few general recommendations that you can expect before this process:
- You must stop smoking at least 4-6 weeks before the lip augmentation procedure. This will minimize the complications during the surgery and also promote better recovery after lip enhancement.
- Since surgery involves incisions and increased chances of bleeding, you must stop taking any drugs that cause thinning of blood. These include aspirin, herbal medications, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.
- Although lip surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, you should not drive back home by yourself. Make sure to arrange to have somebody who can take you home as well as stay with you for initial couple of days after the surgery.
- It is crucial to stay hydrated before the lip enhancement surgery to ensure proper recovery. Hydration is, in fact, important before any kind of surgery as it promotes better healing.
After Lip Augmentation- Recovery And Post Operative Care
Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
Follow the directions of your surgeon carefully after the surgery for postoperative care. Recovery time may vary from individual to individual and depends on the type of lip augmentation technique used. Some of the common effects of lip enhancement surgery and important points to keep in mind about recovery are:
- You may experience mild bruising or swelling and mild discomfort as a result of the surgery. This is natural and these symptoms will subside within few days.
- It is usually recommended to have a liquid diet for one or two days after the lip surgery. After that, you may be restricted to soft foods for 7-10 days.
- Usually heavy activities are restricted following the surgery including the day of surgery. However, you can remove strenuous exercises after four to six weeks.
Lip Augmentation: FAQs
There are few mild side effects like swelling, inflammation, numbness, sensitivity etc but these problems are settled down easily through simple and proper medication.
The duration varies from patient to patient. Generally, it takes time of one to two hours.
Small pain or discomfort might last for few days. Your doctor will advise you to take some oral medication for the same.
The results appear immediately after the lip surgery. But for the final look, you will have to wait for at least a week as the swelling will disappear during this period.
Lip Augmentation Cost
Cost of lip augmentation depends on the technique used for lip enhancement as well as on your location and experience of the plastic surgeon. Keep in mind that most insurance companies do not cover any cosmetic surgery procedures or treatment for complications associated with the surgery. However, since it is the matter of beautiful lips that affect your whole personality, always look for experienced plastic surgeon while keeping financial aspects secondary.
Why ALCS Is The Best for Lip Augmentation In Jaipur
We use latest tools and techniques for lip enhancement.
We have got extensive experience in cosmetic surgery.
We have got a wide knowledge base.
We work with care, concentration and perfection.
We give time for detailed consultation before a lip job with our patient.
If you too are dissatisfied with the size, volume or shape of your lips, come to ALCS for best lip augmentation in Jaipur under experienced plastic surgeons. For More Info, Contact (75687 88885, 75687 88886)
At ALCS, you get the services of the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan who will ensure that you get the lips of your dreams!