HIT Technology at our laser hair removal in jaipur ensures that every patient gets a customized treatment according to their individual needs. At ALCS, Jaipur, you are in the hands of some of the best plastic surgeons in India who are committed to serving with the best permanent hair reduction technique through lasers. For More Info, Contact (75687 88885, 75687 88886)
Some Recent Results of Laser Hair Removal in jaiur.
If you have decided to go ahead with the laser hair removal in jaipur procedure, Your are Strictly advised to keep following things in mind before the process:
- Protect your skin from direct sunlight and use sunscreen whenever you move into the sunlight.Especially in summers because temperature bumps 40+ in Jaipur during summer.
- Laser treatment for hair removal is usually suitable for people with light skin and dark hairs. However, if you have dark skin, your surgeon may ask you to go through bleaching treatment before the surgery.
- Stop smoking at least four to six weeks before the laser treatment as smoking interferes with healing and recovery after the surgery.
- Avoid blood thinning medicines and drugs in advance to prevent bleeding during the procedure.
- Drink enough water before any kind of surgical procedure to speed up recovery. This point is valid before any kind of surgery.
Recovery And Care After Laser Hair Removal in jaipur Treatmen0t in India.
Once the laser treatment to remove hair is completed, you need to take certain precautions before your skin gets normal. Some of the significant points which you must keep in mind after laser hair removal in jaipur fare:
- Red skin or irritation on treated skin areas is normal and you need not worry about it. It will go away automatically within few days. If irritation or redness of skin persists, inform your doctor.
- Follow the skin care regimen suggested by your dermatologist strictly even if it means using special skin cosmetic products for some time.
- Never expose treated areas to sunlight directly. Always use sunscreen when you move out in day time.
- You can experience additional hair growth near treated areas. This happens because of dormant hair follicles which were unaffected by laser but become active after the treatment.
- You may have to go for follow-up treatments in the interval of 4-8 weeks after laser hair removal in jaipur.
Laser Hair Removal in Jaipur Cost at Alcs
The cost of laser hair treatment depends on the area of the body part from where you want to remove hairs. So, if you want to remove chest or back hairs, then price would be different as compared to facial hairs. The financial aspects are also dependent on training and experience of the cosmetic surgeon. You can have a consultation with your plastic surgeon in advance to discuss all associated costs related to this treatment.
At ALCS, under the guidance of the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan,you can also avail several
other laser treatment procedures.