Hymenoplasty in Jaipuradmin@alcs
Hymenoplasty (Hymen Repair Surgery)
Hymenoplasty is a cosmetic gynecology procedure that helps to restore the hymen. Hymen is a thin membrane that covers the vagina. The hymen membrane is located at the deep back area of the vagina and covers the vaginal opening. This membrane can rip apart due to a variety of reasons.
Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
Hymen repair surgery is sometimes also known as revirgination because the process involves restoring of hymen membrane just as it exists in virgin women. A woman’s first sexual intercourse experience is the main reason for the rupturing of the hymen membrane.
However, this is not the only reason for a broken hymen! The membrane can also break up due to rigorous workouts, meticulous dances, rigorous sports activities, jumping from unusual heights and several more reasons. Horseriding, gymnastics, and tampon insertion can also lead to the rupture of the hymen.
A proper hymen reconstruction surgery, also called hymenorrhaphy can restore this membrane of the hymen in women. Often an intact hymen is considered as the symbol of a clean slate and usually, this surgery is in demand among young women before marriage.
Note: ALCS offers hymenoplasty or hymen repair surgery in Jaipur under the expert guidance of Dr. Sunil Arora, Dr. Sunil Arora is a renowned name in the world of plastic surgeons in India and has been awarded the Best Plastic Surgeon of Rajasthan.
Hymenoplasty, often known as hymen repair surgery has become a modern cosmetic surgery these days. There can be several reasons behind opting for hymen reconstruction surgery:
- Mostly women who have lost their virginity before marriage are going for this surgery. In many cultures and societies, virginity is considered as the best option that can be gifted by a woman to her husband on the wedding day.
- Also, women who have been victims of rape or sexual assault and lost their virginity can opt for hymenoplasty as this process helps them feel much better and provides them an option to forget the past and live as a virgin again.
- Married women usually go for hymenoplasty to revive their body and feel young again
- Women who are into sports activities such as horse riding and gymnastics can also experience a broken hymen membrane without sexual intercourse. Hymenoplasty can help them restore hymen with surgery that is safe and without any risk of side effects.
A hymen repair surgery can be broadly done in three different ways:
- If the hymen membrane is broken recently due to physical activities, the reconstruction process just involves a basic stitching process.
- You can also have an option of creating a bloodless membrane with or without artificial blood. This is often desired by women who have few weeks before marriage.
- A detailed hymen repair surgery involves the formation of a new hymen membrane from the lining of the vagina. The process includes an authentic blood supply but there is a longer recovery period associated with this surgery.
Out of all above hymenoplasty procedures, usually, women opt for the latter two. However, you can choose a process after consultation and discussion with your plastic surgeon.
What to Expect During Hymenoplasty?
Hymen repair surgery is a simple cosmetic procedure that is normally not invasive. Usually, the surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and lasts anywhere between 45 to 60 minutes.
Local anesthesia with sedation is used for this surgery though you can also opt for general anesthesia after consulting with your surgeon. The best part of revirgination is that there are no scars from this procedure so it is a completely discreet process.
After Hymen Repair Surgery- Post Operative Care and Recovery
- The recovery from hymenoplasty can take anywhere between a few days to up to 6 weeks depending on individuals.
- Since it is an outpatient procedure, you can resume your normal routine from the same day or the next day itself.
- It is a relatively safe and risk-free procedure and does not involve serious complications or side effects. There is a rare risk of infection, swelling or bleeding and in most cases, patients have a fast recovery process.
- Avoid strenuous activities or heavy exercise for 2-3 weeks after the surgery.
- Consult your cosmetic surgeon before resuming sex. In general, it is better to refrain from any sexual activity for at least 6 weeks after the hymen reconstruction surgery.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort following the surgery, consult your surgeon who can prescribe some pain medications.
It takes time from half an hour to 1 hour for performing hymenoplasty.
No, because the surgery is done on an outpatient basis.
It takes around fifteen to twenty days.
Cost of Hymenoplasty
The cost of hymenoplasty procedure will depend on your location as well as your cosmetic surgery clinic. More than the cost, you must ensure that you are in good hands and the clinic is reputable. You should also pay attention and feel free to ask questions about the experience of surgeons in the clinic. Have an open discussion with your plastic surgeon about hymenoplasty including financial aspects before you decide to go through this procedure.
Hymenoplasty: A Matter of Complete Privacy
ALCS expert and experienced doctors completely understand that a hymen reconstruction surgery is a private issue. Therefore, ALCS maintains an authoritarian nondisclosure policy. Respecting the feelings of the patient, the patient’s information including identity, case and everything else is kept completely confidential.
So, you can contact ALCS for having hymenoplasty in Jaipur without any worries. Moreover, you will be under the expert hands of the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan for hymen repair surgery at ALC Studio.
For More Info, Contact (75687 88885, 75687 88886) or visit ALCS Clinic now!