Get Your Confidence Back by Getting your Hair Back
Hair Transplant in Jaipur
Our results confirm our claim of doing most effective hair transplant in Jaipur. We,Alc studio, has now become a paramount name for hair transplant in Jaipur. Our expert Dr. Sunil Arora is a recommended name for cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery and hair transplant in Jaipur.
Hair Transplant in Jaipur
If you are experiencing baldness, hair transplant in Jaipur is the most reliable & effective way to get your natural hair back! Before actually going through this process, you should have knowledge that why we are best in this procedure. So let us start with what technique we use to do hair transplant in jaipur.
See our hair transplant in Jaipur results in our Gallery
Note: Hair Transplant in Jaipur is done at really affordable cost by ALCS .
Disclaimer : Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences. This photo is shared after patient’s consent. This Hair Transplant Surgery in Jaipur is done at AlCS.
Understanding Hair Transplant in Jaipur at ALCS
People from outside Rajasthan opt ALC Studio in Jaipur for hair transplant. Hair Transplant in Jaipur is a surgical method by which the hair follicles are transplanted into the thinning hair area or bald area. Both males and females can get definite benefit by doing hair transplant in Jaipur. The process is generally performed under local anesthesia but can sometimes be done under general anesthesia(mild sedation) too, depending on the patient’s case. It is a daycare procedure with minimum pain.
General procedure for hair transplant in Jaipur
In hair transplant procedure in jaipur, surgeons take already existing hairs on your scalp (called scalp grafts) and transplant them on balding areas. That is why this is also known as hair replacement surgery in Jaipur as hairs are replaced on thinning or balding areas from full hair areas.
You may already have hairs on the sides and back of your hair depending on the level of baldness. Your plastic surgeon will carefully consider these hairs and take the decision for the donor area.
In some cases, beard, eyebrow hairs, body hairs such as chest hair can also be used as donor areas (from where hair is taken). The effects of your hair replacement surgery will also depend on the texture, color, curliness, etc. of your existing hairs in donor areas.
Note: Although our procedure is a safe procedure for Transplanting hairs in Jaipur, but it must be done by the medically approved expert (a Doctor only), not at beauty centers. Kindly always check the profile of the practitioner before it to reduce any medical side effect risk.
Various Techniques for Hair Transplant in Jaipur
Hair transplant procedure in jaipur can be done through various techniques. With advancements in plastic surgery technology, you can find various methods of hair replacement. However, following two techniques remain the most popular techniques of hair transplant:
Pre Hair Transplant in jaipur Procedure
Our expert completely examines the patient infected area and after analyzing they discuss the procedure and session details with the patient.
- At Alcs in Jaipur, we use mid sedation and local anesthesia before hair transplant in jaipur for re-leafing patient.
- Head is shampooed and applied with antibacterial agents to avoid any infection.Follicular Unit Transfer (FUT) Hair Transplant in JaipurIn FUT or strip harvesting, strip of skin with hairs is taken from scalp area having ample hair occipital area. The donor site is stitched using trichophytic closure technique. The strip is then worked into follicular units under microscopic magnification to prepare grafts that can be transplanted on the bald area.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant in Jaipur
In this process, the hair follicles are taken from the hair rich area referred as donor site or occipital area using special instruments. Wherein the individual follicular units are extracted carefully. The extracted follicular units are worked into grafts that are transplanted to the hair loss area referred as recipient site.
The overall process may take anywhere between 4 hours to 8 hours. However, it depends a lot on the size of the transplant. If you want thicker or more hairs, you can opt for another minor procedure of hair transplant.
After Hair Transplant Surgery and Recovery
Apart from different hair replacement procedures, recovery time and results may vary from person to person. However, you must keep the following general points in mind regarding the after effects of hair transplant:
- Just after the hair transplant surgery, your scalp may be quite tender and your surgeon may put bandages over your scalp for one or two days.
- You may experience throbbing, tight scalp or aching after the surgery. Your surgeon will prescribe antibiotics, pain medications, or anti-inflammatory drug to deal with these effects.
- You can gently wash your hairs within 2-3 days of the surgery. If there are any stitches, your surgeon will remove them within a week or 10 days.
- Avoid high-intensity exercise or sports activities after the surgery for around 3-4 weeks. This is because such activities increase the blood flow to your scalp. This may lead to bleeding in transplants and incisions.
- Always follow your doctor’s advice post surgery and never ignore any swelling or bruising on your scalp post surgery. Bring these to the notice of your surgeon so that he may prescribe medicines for it.
- You can resume your regular routine 2 to 5 days after the surgery. However, this period may vary as per the complexity of your hair transplant.
- One possibility after the hair transplant surgery in jaipur is a thing called hair loss shock which is the temporary loss of transplanted hairs. It is a temporary condition under which newly transplanted hair may fall out within 4 to 6 weeks of surgery. However, do not worry about it as the normal hair growth resumes in another month or so. But the important fact is that such situations do not add a negative effect on the overall results of hair transplant surgery.
- Climate can cause some problem. Special care is needed in summer for hair transplant in Jaipur.
When Can You Begin To See Real Effects of Hair Transplant?
As we said earlier, you can notice new hair in a month after surgery. Though in the first month, the newly transplanted hair keeps falling and growing but you can observe a significant growth in other 5-6 months. Again, as mentioned earlier, results depends upon from where you have undergone your hair transplant in Jaipur.
For complete results, the patient should wait for almost 12 months as this is the period which makes your newly transplanted hair follicles grow and look well. Once your hairs have reached the desired stage, you can opt for an appropriate haircut.
Why Choose ALCS for Hair Transplantation in Jaipur?
- Extensive Experience in Performing Number of Hair Transplant Surgery
- High Quality Equipment’s & State-of-the-Art Clinic
- Follow Latest Techniques in Hair Restoration
- Detailed Consultation with Complete Confidentiality of Patient’s Info
- Provide Most Cost- Effective Hair Restoration
- Provide Satisfactory Results
It depends on the number of grafts which you need for getting a good hair growth. Your doctor can give you an approximate idea on no. of grafts as well as the total cost of hair transplant.
Getting the surgery done from expert hands minimizes chances for side effects. However, the common side effects include numbness, mild pain and a little swelling. All these symptoms can be solved through light medication.
The recovery time depends on the chosen hair restoration technique. While FUE allows you to go back to work on the next day, the downtime for FUT is comparatively more.
Hairs start growing from the newly transplanted follicles within a month. However, the full growth in the bald area can be noticed between 6 to 9 months.
Your doctor will perform a follow-up surgery to sort out the uneven hair growth.
You will get completely natural-looking hair after hair transplant! You can wash, style and take care of your new hair just the way you do for your natural hair.
We use world’s best technology under the supervision of Rajasthan’s best cosmetic surgeon to perform Hair Transplant in Jaipur, India. Get best consultation, contact today.
Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur Alcs
The cost of a hair transplant may vary from person to person. It will depend on the amount of hairs you want to replace from donor areas to balding areas. You must also keep in mind that most insurance plans do not cover this surgery. So, you may need to confirm this before with your insurance provider if you want to avail benefits.