What is breast surgery?
Breast surgery is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure preferred by many women from all over the world. According to various breast surgeon’s organisations in India, there are various reasons for a woman to undergo cosmetic breast surgery procedures.Home »
These procedures can improve your self-image, address back and neck pain, or help you feel more comfortable following your breast cancer treatment.
Cosmetic surgeries like breast surgeries help you in the enhancement of your physical appearance. It helps in cases where you are dissatisfied with your appearance considering if you have big breast or small breast and other parts of your body where you need the help of a cosmetic surgeon. Among breast surgeries, breast augmentation is preferred by the most woman.
Breast surgery is for the following conditions:
- You have disproportionate or small breasts:- If you are suffering from macromastia (A condition where woman’s breasts do not develop fully even after puberty). It is observed that macromastia patients feel embarrassed about their appearance hence seek breast implants, as these implants are said to give an enormous boost to their confidence.
- Asymmetrical breasts: – Breasts are usually not alike or same size, there is always a slight difference between them. Most women seek help from breast surgeries in cases where one breast is big or smaller than the other. They can be asymmetrical due to various conditions like macromastia, fluctuating estrogenic levels, growth spurts during puberty etc. While this condition is common nowadays due to various reason such as lifestyle etc. Most women fail at diet & exercise and choose to undergo breast augmentation to even out their figures.
- Need for bigger breasts: if you feel your breasts have lost their perky shape you may find yourself feeling low about it looking at other women on social media. Without a thought about the hard work and time, they must have put to get that perfect body shape. In such cases, you might start following random diet plans or exercise regime which may lead to unhealthy weight loss. This damage then has to be corrected through surgeries like breast augmentation, breast enlargement, breast reduction
- Post Pregnancy breast issues:- Your breasts are more likely to fall loose or hang lower and feel smaller post pregnancy. This is a common issue faced by the most woman. They usually get back in shape after a long time, if you follow a healthy diet and exercise daily. This may be a tiring process for you like most women, so u may choose to get a breast augmentation or a breast lift to get that look you want without having to go through a tiring routine post pregnancy. With silicone breast implants, if you are not seeking much of a body change then you can restore their pre-baby body. It is also important to note that if you do become pregnant again, breast implants will not impact you and your baby’s health or your ability to nurse.
- You have undergone a mastectomy:- few women who have had breast cancer and other serious medical conditions take several years to regain the healthy body they once had. To fasten this process they consider undergoing surgical treatments but simple procedures like breast augmentation do not help much in their case. They require more procedures like skin grafting, reconstruction of the nipple and areola also with the placement of breast implant.
- Boost your sex life:- It is believed that woman who gets breast implants, breast lift for that big breast look are said to experience a high sex drive and satisfaction, which comes from their confidence about their looks and overall well being.
Types of Breast Surgery
When it comes to enhancing your appearance, you need to take into account your overall body shape and figure. Just a little change in the contour of your curves can make all the difference.
Many patients from places like Jaipur (Rajasthan), Delhi etc who visit ALCS seek breast surgery treatments like breast enhancement so that they can best enhance their appearance through improving their curves.
BREAST ENHANCEMENT SURGERY
Due to various health issues woman go through, their breasts get out of shape easily. It takes years of hard work including exercise and diets regime but still, most women tend to fail at it.
This leads a woman to seek treatments such as breast augmentation, breast lift etc as it is the only option if you have small breasts or even big breasts. Cosmetic surgeons are the right person you should consult to find out if breast surgery is for you.
Below are the most suited breast surgeries to enhance your overall body shape and contour.
BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY
This surgery is quite popular among woman of all ages especially the ones from 30-45 years of age. This is the age group that has most breast-related problems due to pregnancy. This includes surgeries for breast enhancement. Breast augmentation surgery involves the use of breast implants to increase the size and alter the shape of the breasts.
These breast implants can be inserted through an incision, and their placement relative to the pectoral muscles and mammary gland can make a major difference in the end results. The exact surgical procedure you undergo will depend on the surgeon’s recommendation and the kind of breast implants you choose.
BREAST LIFT SURGERY
Ageing and drastic weight loss may lead you to have saggy or breasts that hang loose or droop and dull your appearance. This surgery will make the breasts appear perky and in good shape. Breast surgery involves the making of an incision along the lower portion of the breast to enact the recontouring.
These incisions are generally made around the areola, along with the crease where the breast meets the chest and a connecting incision along the lower contour of the breast. Type of breast lift you want depends on the level which you are comfortable. Hence the incisions can vary depending on the degree of lift required.
BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
Some woman has really big breast which causes them back pain or other health issues. Some of them even have breasts which are bigger for their overall body size.
This kind of cases are treated with breast reduction surgery as big breasts cause not just physical pain but also leads to difficulty in finding right fitted clothes. Breast reduction surgery is hence recommended for such women to help you reduce the size of your breasts. Smaller incisions are made in the breasts based on the needs and amount of fat to be removed from the breasts.
COMBINATION BREAST ENHANCEMENT SURGERIES
Like every surgery, you may be asked to visit before the procedure starts to examine your body and help you decide which procedures suit you best. In some cases, you may be asked to undergo a combination of two or more surgeries to help you get the shape of breast you desire.
Some woman wants big breast while some want small breast and then there are few who just need breast enhancement. Hence a combination if recommended for such patients. Common combinations include breast augmentation and lifts surgery, breast lift and reduction surgery, and even breast reduction surgery
Male Breast surgery
A large number of the men in India nowadays suffer from this condition called as Gynecomastia. Is where men develop women like breasts also known as man boobs. There are various reasons why men develop breast tissues few being hormonal changes. Rest of the causes of male breasts are obesity and overuse of alcohol and drugs.
Gynecomastia can not only cause emotional discomfort but also impair your self-confidence. Some men undergo depression due to this condition and try their best hiding this condition by avoiding physical activities like swimming and even intimacy.
Risks involved in Breast Surgeries
Complications Of Breast Surgery And Saline And Silicon Breast Implants include:
- infection released by breast
- Breast surgery risks & anaesthesia related
- Contractions of breasts along with numbness and chronic pain.
- Scared breast & hardened breasts
- Leaking breast implants
- need for additional breast enhancement surgery to deal with problems
- dissatisfaction with how the breast looks
- depression due to poor physical appearance and inability to concentration
- metal poisoning due to platinum exposure found in silicone breast implants
- fibromyalgia, dermatomyositis, polymyositis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, mixed connective-tissue disease, pulmonary fibrosis, eosinophilic fasciitis, and polymyalgia and other autoimmune diseases to cause
- Breast surgery risks include its ability to make breast cancer detection harder and also breastfeeding in some case.
- All breast implants eventually break after a few years, but it is not known how many years. Also, it is unknown how much time the effect of breast enhancement surgery & breast implants will last. According to various studies silicone breast implants last for about 7-12 years, but some break during the first few months or years, while others last more than 15 years depending on the person’s lifestyle.
Things to consider before getting a breast surgery
There are several important things to consider before deciding to undergo breast implant surgery, breast augmentation, breast enhancement surgery etc. it includes understanding your own personal expectations and reasons for having the surgery.
Below are some things Dr.Sunil Arora from ALCS Jaipur thinks you should consider before undergoing breast augmentation and breast reconstruction or revision surgery.
- Breast implants and other breast enhancement surgeries do not last a lifetime. There will be a time in life when you decide on getting them removed or replaced.
- Old breast implants may lead you to experience local complications and adverse outcomes if you do not get them checked at least once a year or anytime you feel something isn’t right.
- The most common local complications and adverse outcomes are capsular contractures, reoperation, breast implant removal, and rupture or deflation of the breast implant. Other complications include pain and scars or infection at the incision site.
- You should assume that you will need to have additional surgeries like breast reduction or breast enlargement.
- Many changes made to your breast during surgeries are
- If you have your breast implants removed but not replaced, you may experience changes to your natural breasts such as wrinkling, breast tissue loss and other undesirable cosmetic changes.
- If you have undergone breast enlargement or breast enhancement using implants, you will need to monitor your breasts for the rest of your life. If you notice any abnormal changes in your breasts, you will need to see your breast surgeon immediately
- If you have silicone breast implants, you will need to undergo MRI tests from time to time in order to detect ruptures of the implant.
- If you have breast implants, you have a low risk of developing a rare type of cancer called breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma in the breast tissue surrounding the implant. Women diagnosed with BIA-ALCL may need to be treated with surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
Locate a Breast Surgeon near you
Breast surgery and other cosmetic surgery is now available at Jaipur, Rajasthan at reasonable rates. There are a number of good cosmetic surgeons but few with expertise in breast surgery. One of the top cosmetic surgeons in the northern part of India includes Dr Sunil Arora from ALCS.
When it comes to breast surgery in Jaipur Dr Sunil is one of the top cosmetic surgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He holds more than 15 years of experience in performing breast surgery procedures like breast augmentation, breast enhancement to help you get that big breasts or perky breast look that you desire.
ALCS has helped a lot of patients get rid of breast-related problems that they have been facing. ALCS Jaipur uses the latest technology available to perform cosmetic surgeries like breast surgery in Rajasthan.
ALCS headed by DR.Sunil Arora is the one stop if you are looking to get a breast implant or breast reduction and even breast enhancement. ALCS staff is well trained and experienced under the guidance of DR.Sunil Arora to provide you with world class cosmetic surgeries and breast surgery in Jaipur at an affordable cost. A friendly, professional staff is key to a superb experience.
Contact ALCS, Jaipur now to get beautiful, curvaceous breasts regardless of your age!
ALCS Clinic offers best breast surgeon in Jaipur at economical costs.