Breast Augmentation or enlargement surgery is one of the modern cosmetic surgery procedures aimed to give you fuller breasts and improved volume. Many times, either due to weight loss or after pregnancy, your breasts may lose their firm shape and volume. A breast enlargement procedure by an expert plastic surgeon can not only bring back that volume but also improve the symmetry of your breasts. Overall, you can expect a boost in your self-esteem and confidence after going through this breast augmentation surgery.
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery or Augmentation mammoplasty is a process that is used for changing and improving the shape and size of the breasts according to the need and expectation of patients. With the help of this method, the look, and texture of breasts can be improved to a significant extent.
Breast enlargement procedure is accomplished by accommodating breast implants behind the breast tissue or beneath the muscles of the chest.
What is a Breast Implant?
A breast implant is a sac that is used in breast augmentation surgery. This sac is generally filled with saline water or silicone. Saline water is merely the sterile salt water while silicone is a type of material. Based on these two fillings, the breast implants are generally divided into two categories as saline breast implants and silicone breast implants.
Breast Enlargement Surgery Procedure
If you are not satisfied with the shape, size or texture of your breasts, you can consult ALCS where the best plastic surgeon of India will personally take care of your surgery. ALCS surgeons will examine and discuss your problem in detail and will suggest the best possible treatment for you. The ALCS experts will also recommend which breast implants should be used in a particular patient’s case.
We advise you to stay open, frank and honest with your doctor while discussing the breast augmentation surgery with him. You should tell your doctor about any ailment that you have suffered or medical treatment that you have taken in the past. You should also tell about any present medication, in case you are taking it. The experienced plastic surgeons at ALCS might advise you to stop that medication before few days of the surgery.
The breast enlargement surgery generally completes within 1 to 2 hrs. The patient is treated with general anesthesia, and the procedure is completed on an outpatient basis. Considering your requirement and treatment, the ALCS surgeons make an incision under breasts, around nipples or another area so that the implants can be placed safely and accurately. Once the breast implants have been placed, the doctor closes the incision with the help of sutures.
The ALCS experts will advise you on the post surgical care and will also discuss any doubts regarding the same.
Top Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Breast enlargement surgery enhances the look and beauty of your breasts.
- It improves the shape and size of your breasts.
- It helps you look younger and attractive.
- It helps you wear certain costumes with confidence. For example – swimsuit, deep neck dresses, etc.
- The breasts can be made larger and fuller with the aid of this surgical process
- You get well toned and curvaceous breasts through breast augmentation surgery
Who Should Opt for Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Women who feel that the size of their breast size is very small can opt for this surgery after a consultation with ALCS surgeons.
- Also, women who feel that their breasts have become saggy can discuss breast enlargement with the doctor
- Women who have lost weight but are conscious about the smaller size of their breasts are also the right candidate for this surgery.
- Women who find that their one breast is smaller than the other can also rectify this problem with the help of breast augmentation procedure.
- Women who have a very determined and decisive goal for gaining attractive shape and size for their breasts can also go for this surgery.
Breast Augmentation: FAQ
1. What should be the minimum age of the patient to get breast augmentation?
The woman should be 18 or above for getting this surgery done.
2. What is the cost for breast enlargement surgery?
The cost varies depending upon several factors like the type of breast implant that has to be used in surgery, the fees of your doctor and patient’s needs, etc.
3. How much time is needed for breast augmentation surgery?
The surgery is performed within 1 to 2 hours’ duration.
4. Do I feel pain after surgery?
The discomfort and pain involved in this surgery vary from patient to patient. You may feel some pain for few days after surgery. However, the good point is that this pain can be subsided using pain medication.
5. Are there any side-effects of this surgery?
Certain side effects like painful breasts, hardened breasts or numbness of breasts can be observed in some cases of breast augmentation surgery. Your doctor will advise you medication for the treatment of these effects.
Contact ALCS, Jaipur now to get beautiful, curvaceous breasts regardless of your age!