Acne Scars Laser Treatment
Acne scars laser resurfacing treatment helps you remove deep scars on your skin formed by persistent acne. Apart from making you look unattractive and dull, the acne scars are really heartbreaking if they make you lose your confidence! If you have tried and tested many methods to get rid of acne scars, it is time to try acne scars treatment. Laser treatment is the best acne scars solution. Alcs provides you advanced laser treatments in jaipur.
After all, your whole life depends on your self confidence! Do not let these unwanted acne scars spoil your looks, confidence and personality! Your search for the best acne scars treatment end here. The acne scars laser treatment involves the technique of laser resurfacing. Laser resurfacing procedure not only treats acne scars perfectly but also gives you a glowing and younger looking skin.
What is Laser Resurfacing?
The laser resurfacing acne scars treatment involves an intense beam of light which is passed over the various skin layers. The passing of this powerful beam of light results in stimulation of new skin cells. Also, the epidermis (outermost skin layer) containing acne scars is damaged through this beam of light. Hence, the patient gets an acne scar-free skin which is glowing and much more attractive than before.
Types of Laser Treatment for Acne Scar Removal
The ALCS cosmetic experts use two types of laser treatments for acne scar removal in Jaipur.
Ablative Resurfacing : If you opt for a single session that leads to miraculously good results for your acne scar treatment, this one is for you! However, which type of laser treatment is best for you, should be left at the decision of ALCS doctors as they are the experts and give best decision after a complete examination of the patient. It is ideal for patients seeking a dramatic improvement in a single session. Ablative Resurfacing is one of the most efficient acne scar treatment procedures. In this process, the top layer of skin containing scars is damaged with the help of laser. The laser also stimulates the collagen, a protein compound responsible for the elasticity and repairing of our skin. You get a smooth, scar-free and fresh skin.
Non-ablative Resurfacing : This is a good option for people who want to have a gentle laser treatment for acne scars. In this process, the collagen is stimulated with the help of a smooth laser. The epidermis or the outer skin layer remains undamaged but is simply improved with the help of laser. The process requires several sittings but of course, the downtime is comparatively lesser. You get a tighter, scar-free and smoother skin with the help of non-ablative skin resurfacing method.
Before Laser Resurfacing
Laser resurfacing involves intentional damage to skin tissues that promotes the growth of healthy, smooth, and scar free skin. To ensure that you heal properly after this acne scars treatment, keep the following points in mind:
- Take special care of sun exposure and protection from it before your laser skin treatment. This is because excessive sun exposure before surgery can result into irregular pigmentation of treated areas.
- Refrain from smoking 4-6 weeks before the laser treatment as it can interfere with your healing and recovery process after treatment.
- Always stay hydrated in days leading to and following laser skin treatment. This will help in safe recovery.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications before laser procedure such as Aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or herbal medications.
- Avoid taking topical skin care products as they may increase the chances of complications from laser treatment.
After Laser Treatment for Acne Scars- Recovery
Your recovery time after acne scars laser treatment will depend on the depth of laser action as well as laser technique used. The period also varies from person to person. However, you can be aware of some general effects and precautions you must take after the laser treatment for acne scars:
- Your surgeon may apply protective ointments, petroleum jelly, or bandages if required on the resurfaced skin.
- There will be initial redness and swelling of your skin after the treatment. It will subside after few days although your skin may remain pink for some weeks.
- Men should avoid shaving for few weeks after laser resurfacing procedure. Waxing, as well as other skin foliating process, must be delayed for some days after skin laser treatment.
- You may or may not have a scab over the treated area as it will depend on the post-treatment regimen chosen by your plastic surgeon.
Cost of Laser Resurfacing Treatment for Acne Scars
Laser resurfacing cost will depend on the type of laser, area of targeted skin, as well as the depth of laser action. It will also depend on the qualification and most importantly, the experience of your plastic surgeon. You must discuss in advance with your laser skin clinic regarding all financial aspects of laser skin treatment.
ALCS skin clinic offers world-class laser resurfacing procedure for treating acne scars in Jaipur. Dr. Sunil Arora, awarded as the best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan, personally takes care of all patients and handles every cosmetic surgery with precision and care.
Why Choose ALCS for Acne Scars Laser Treatment?
Let us tell you why ALCS is the best place for laser treatment for acne scars.
- We patiently listen to our patients’ problem and provide a detailed consultation.
- We suggest the best treatment considering our patient’s problem and expectations.
- We even discuss the treatment with our patients so that they know how the treatment procedure will take place.
- We use best tools and technologies in every treatment and never compromise on quality of our equipments and technologies.
- We also discuss the post- treatment care so that our patients know how to take care of their skin.
- We provide best treatment in the most reasonable price
Benefits of Acne Scars Laser Treatment
- Reduce even the deep acne scars very effectively
- Repair damaged skin
- Improve skin tone & texture
- Require least downtime
- Provide best ablation/ coagulation ratio.
- Minimal collateral thermal damage with quick expected treatment
- Facilitates customized treatment as per patient’s requirement